Dangerous Goods Packaging Service
Brunel Air Cargo has a professional team that is dedicated in providing you with the highest level of service possible, encompassing all areas of Dangerous Goods handling, including specialized packaging and transportation in accordance to IATA regulation.
Brunel Air Cargo provides an extensive range of UN certified boxes which have been passed through the UN Performance Tests and are all suitable for multimodal transport of various classes of Dangerous Goods. Our UN certified boxes are available as standard sizes ranging from X2 to X60. These customized sizes can be manufactured upon customer's request. Other specialized packages such as for explosive substances and articles are also available.
-   Dangerous Goods Packaging, Marking and Labelling
-   Dangerous Goods Repackaging Services (Same day service inclusive of pickup and delivery)
-   Preparation of Dangerous Goods Declaration
-   On-site Repacking and Inspection Services
-   Dangerous Goods, Local Pick-up and Delivery
-   International Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air
-   Decanting and Palletizing Services
-   Provision of Dry Ice & Gel Packs for Temperature Control
-   In-house Dangerous Goods Safety Advisors